May 10, 2009

In Honour of Mothers...


I have to say...until becoming a Mom myself, I never really understood all that a Mother is. And I say THANK YOU!

Thanks MOM... For being my friend, for providing a HOME.


For all the LOVE that you give... not only to me but to others... children, family, animals, friends and those less fortunate.

For staying up late and waiting in line.
For always attending recitals, rehearsals and plays.
For putting me ahead of yourself.
For picking me up and for taking me HOME.

For letting me grow... make my own mistakes and loving me even more when I do.

THANK YOU MOM...for your support, LOVE and respect.

Mommies deserve to be honored today...they make the world a better place!

9 comments:

hippo chick said...

Hey Leslie,

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

~hippo hugs~

Unknown said...

Send gifts to India, online delivery of flowers to India, gift to India, chocolates, cakes, watches, teddy, sweets, fresh fruits and dry fruits to India on the same day.

Please visit:
www.indiafloristnetwork.com

love said...

HI Leslie, I know I've been away for awhile but it's nice to come on your blog again. come visit. I have a flower on my site now too but not like yours! Sherrlyn Borkgren

love said...

I have a bunch of purple flowers all over my backyard. Funny everything is purple this year. Thanks for visiting my Iraq journalism site. That site needs refreshing. I've been having trouble getting onto other people's blog when I try to go from my own blog. Not sure why this is happening now.

Elsa said...

Wonderful words to a Mother.

love said...

Isn't it wonderful that it is summer! My daisies have just begun blooming and they are giagantic!

Daisy Soap Girl said...

Those are beautiful flowers.

nollyposh said...

Hey Leslie ~Thankyou~ for dropping by my bloggy X:-) and for those kind words and DITTO to YOU girl!... YOU are such a beacon with what you do with your art... So how's that mural going? i just LOVED the bedroom mural for that sick boy... Wouldn't it be ~wonderful~ if all artists could donate a little time each year to such projects... Love back to ya chickie, Vicki XOX

prashant said...

gift to India, chocolates, cakes, watches, teddy, sweets, fresh fruits and dry fruits to India on the same day.
Web hosting india