September 12, 2008

Precious Gift

Children are gifts from God. This is my precious gift, Maria. She is the greatest gift I have ever received. She is such a beautiful person, and I am so thankful for her. I never knew that I was capable of loving one person so much. It's really quite amazing!

She will always be my baby, and I will always be her Ma. We have a special bond that endures all of life's tests and even our own. Being a Mom is the hardest job I have ever had in my life. There could never be a book written or words to explain what being a Mom is all about.

A Mom must be self-less at times, providing patience, guidance, encouragement, attention, respect, courage, discipline, kindness, understanding, caring, consideration, and as much as is humanly possible-unconditional love.

I love my Maria, she is my heart!

No comments: