August 24, 2008

Amy's Angels

Angels are all around us. They come in so many forms. There are people in our lives that we consider to be angels. I also know of Angel animals and saints that are angels. We see angels in art and hear angels in music.

Angels watch over us and they protect us. I like to think of them as our Lord's helpers.

Angels are so beautiful and graceful. They almost take on a magical quality. Throughout my life I have experienced friends that I would call "Angels". The compassion and caring that they have shown to me and others can be likened to an angel. I suppose they are earthly angels.

"Morning Glory", the angel above, is a beautiful and magical painting that I recently purchased. The photo really doesn't do it justice. The peace and warmth that comes from this angel amazes me!

My life long friend, Amy, is the artist that paints these wonderful angels. Her art is amazing! She is so very talented and it shows in each piece that she creates. Please visit her site where you can see all of her wonderful work and make one of her angels your very own.

1 comment:

LADY ROOTS said...

Sistren Leslie,

I know the world is full of angels. Some times they are spirits that we can only feel. Some times they are animals who love us unconditionally. Some times they are friends we are blessed to know, to love and to hug.

I thank Jah that you are my friend. Welcome to the blogging world!

Bless Up,
Lady Roots