November 13, 2008

The Marie Antoinette Award


The Marie-Antoinette -A Real Person, A Real Award

I'm so excited! My first blog AWARD- The Marie-Antoinette, A Real Person, A Real Award. It was bestowed upon me by Art Lover
I'm not really sure why I deserve this award other than I AM REAL and I always will be-shootin' straight from the heart with loads of LOVE!
So, the rules for winning the award are as follows:
1. Please put the logo on your blog
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.
And my 7 Awards go to:
2. LadyRoots-Voice from Jamaica-My soulful friend forever
3. Bev at Bev's Jewelry-A very sweet and kind jeweler
4. Faye at Blogging Women-An advocate for Women
5. Carolyn at The Wild Gypsy-An insightful passionate Artist
6. Pam Warden at Pam Warden Art-An inspirational & kind artist
7. Nolly Posh-A lover of life & Art

So, that's my list. Thanks to all of YOU for inspiring ME!



6 comments:

Pam Warden Art said...

Thank you so much. How sweet of you to nominate my blog and I.
Sending you a couple of hugs,
Pam :)

Shonna said...

hi, Congrats on your award!! I saw your comment on my blog about arches watercolor paper. I'm not sure if they have an 8.5 X 11 size. I have a pad that is a little bigger than that. I think they make odd sizes on purpose to make our lives difficult...LOL!!

Flor Larios Art said...

Congratulations on your award!

Pam Warden Art said...

I put another link to you about the award on my right hand side bar.
Thanks again,
Pam

Azul Valentina said...

Dear Leslie,
I love your comment we think alike, I am amazed on the many great souls that I am finding on this journey.
Love your artwork, I love the mural!! and photos.
Thank you

Carolyn, A Jersey Girl said...

Thanks so much Leslie. I'm finally back to blogging after Friday night's gallery bash. I've nominated my bloggers after much thought and lots of rest :)
Caar